Sunday, January 21, 2007

Madden Simulat...Aw Screw It

I realized in the 4th quarter of playing the Patriots vs the Colts that these simulations come down more to the variables in my playing, than the variables in the teams. I was a little rusty after not having played Madden since before Paris, and if I played the Saints vs the Bears again, I could beat the Bears by 40.

For what it's worth, in the 4th quarter the Pats were leading 44-10. Maroney had 176 rush yards on 14 attempts (2 rush TD) and 142 receiving yards on 7 receptions (2 rec TD). Brady had 4 touchdown passes as well. Manning threw 2 picks including one that I picked off in the endzone. But even on the All-Pro difficulty setting, I could play as the Colts and still whoop the Pats.

So I did 2 quick computer sims just to see the final scores:

Pats 34, Colts 17
Pats 20, Colts 7

No comments:

Post a Comment