Friday, January 26, 2007

Super Bowl Exly

Or XLI, if you prefer.

I've been avoiding coverage of it as much as I can because I remember how oversaturated I was last year.

Both Chicago and Indianapolis has won one Super Bowl.

Although, Indy does not have a Super Bowl MVP--they won Super Bowl V 16-13 against the Cowboys, but the MVP was Chuck Howley, with 2 INT and a fumble recovery.

Chicago will be the designated home team, presumably wearing dark colors. I think this suits both teams well. I think Chicago looks better in blue then they do in white.

Also, and I think the Colts look better in white then they do in blue.


Looking at the list of teams who have won at least one of the 40 Super Bowls, there is only 17 teams. Almost half of the league has never won one. So even after 41 years, it seems like a pretty special club.

No comments:

Post a Comment