Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Look Back


Making preseason NFL predictions isn't worth much unless you go back and look how you did. So...gulp...here's how I did in Part One and Part Two.

Division Winners
4/8
I had the Pats, Colts, Bears, and Seahawks. Also, I had Steelers, Broncos, Giants, and Panthers.

Playoff Teams
6/12
Hmmm...not exactly Nostradamus over here.

Last Place Teams
5/8
Hooray for the Texans, Raiders, Lions, Bucs and Redskins for being so reliable.

AFC South
4/4
During the season having the Titans as a second place team didn't make a lot of sense, but they pulled it out.

And in every division, I picked at least one team's standing correctly, but overall I wasn't that hot. 15/32 overall.

What about in the playoffs? With only 6 of the 12 teams correctly my playoff picks were likely to be destroyed...

The NFC I had completely wrong with the Panthers beating the Giants to go to the Super Bowl. But the AFC...I had the Colts beating the Patriots in the Championship game. And the Colts winning the Super Bowl.

So I feel pretty good about those preseason playoff picks.
Overall, not good, not bad, not a particularly well spent chunk of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment