Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i'm still mad at myself

I was making a nice big dinner after arriving home starving...I had 2 frozen fish filets (that's one serving) in the oven, and some pasta on the stove. I was excited because I haven't had that much pasta lately and I was going to try Newman's Own Italian Sausage pasta sauce. I'm a huge fan of his sauces, and this was going to be my first taste of a meat variety.

So I got the sauce on the stove, and I like to add fresh spices to everything, so I started with grinding some sea salt, grinding fresh black pepper and then I grabbed the garlic powder. And I even checked to make sure there wasn't any garlic in the sauce, so I wouldn't make it too garlicky. But there wasn't so I added a bunch. And then I realized that I didn't grab the garlic at all. I grabbed the cinnamon-sugar.

I ate it anyways, and it tasted okay, but clearly not what it was supposed to taste like. I'm still not over it, almost 24 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment