Saturday, December 31, 2022

The Top Ten of 2022

This was the year where life got back to normal. There were so many points throughout this year where I exclaimed out loud: "I love my life!"

Keep stacking good months to make good years. Keep stacking good years to make an incredible life. 

As for blogging, not as many posts as usual but not a lot of filler. Maybe I'm getting better at this thing after 17 years. 

I had like 25 posts that I wanted to include in the top ten. So instead of having 15 honorable mentions, I'm combining a bunch into topics. I suppose that's cheating, but it's my blog and my rules and I get to cheat when I want to. 


Honorable Mentions








Worth it for the pastrami and pizza alone, but the surprise Chris Rock stand-up pushes it over the top.

Had a solid 6-month run of chess and this was the peak. 

One of the better points I've made about how we view NFL careers and being one step ahead of overtime solutions. 

Where else are you going to get this kind of original data?

A vacation in the making since 2006 lived up to the hype. 


3. I Write A Lot About The Chiefs

2. The Avs Won the Freaking Stanley Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment