Thursday, March 31, 2022

Memories Are Fragile. Long Live Data.

My memory is not what it once was. 

Memories that I thought I would hold onto forever, from college or shortly after, are already fuzzy. As I get older, and I do plan on getting older, this will only increase. The only solution is big data. 

With some inspiration from Niraj, I've started collecting my data on:






This is of course in addition to tracking my weight and my collection of meals.
I use Yelp to track restaurants, although I fell out of practice. 
I keep my music arranged in Spotify. 
Playstation keeps track of my video games.

And then, of course, there's this entire blog. Which I use to keep track of everything from who wins Calcutta to vacation pics and everything else. 

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved how thoroughly you document things on this blog. Also remember to export/backup all that data wherever possible, just in case the site/service ever blips out of existence!

    ReplyDelete