Monday, September 29, 2008

Bonerjam Express

Since apparently, I don't have time for a fullout bonerjam...

The Chiefs have escaped the winless department. Still there? Bengals, Texans, Lions, Rams. Seems about right. Now the Chiefs have the same number of wins as the Colts, Vikings, and Seahawks.

In my preview picks, I thought long and hard about going with the Steelers and Broncos to win their divisions. But I heard the Pitt O-line and Denver defense were suspect. The Eagles proved that last week for the Steelers and the Chiefs proved that Sunday for the Donkeys.

Bills, Giants, Titans and Ravens still undefeated. I'm not sold on the Bills, and as soon as Kerry Collins gets injured, count me out on the Titans.

The Jags are back from the dead, and the Panthers are a quiet 3-1.

The Eagles are far and away the best last place team. I think they could win the Super Bowl.

Mark is still ahead in picks: 34-31. I went 8-4 this week with MNF tonight.

The Bills played the Rams in the Battle of the Trents. And I thought I couldn't hate Marion Barber anymore, then I finally pick him in home team and he gets me 3 points. DIE. Perhaps my least favorite NFL player.

No comments:

Post a Comment