Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend Football Preview

I'm not saying this will become a regular feature, but I had nothing better to do.

Best CBS Noon Game: Colts @ Vikings
Chicago CBS Noon Game: Colts @ Vikings
Game I'd personally want to see at Noon on CBS: Raiders @ Chiefs

Best Fox Game: Packers @ Lions
Chicago Fox Game: Bears @ Panthers

Best CBS 3pm Game: Chargers @ Broncos
Chicago CBS 3pm Game: Patriots @ Jets

Sunday Night: Steelers @ Browns (good game)

Monday Night: Eagles @ Cowboys (great game)

All in all five pretty good NFL games. But that's not all. There's good college games too:


Tonight at 7 pm:
(13) Kansas @ (19) South Florida

Of course, Saturday at 7 pm:
(5) OSU at (1) USC

and then at 9:30 pm on Saturday:
(10) Wisconsin at (21) Fresno St.

1 comment:

  1. Over here I get the Colts @ Vikes game and Giants @ Rams at 20:00.

    I think Colts/Vikes should be good. Is Packers/Lions really the best fox game? The lions are terrible. Do you just like to wallow in my misery?

    At 23:00, I get the Pats @ Jets. I think this one might be really good.

    I always get the sunday and monday night games, but i sometimes try to watch them the next day. I'm definitely going to try to avoid the news and catch the MNF game on Tuesday night when it re-airs.

    Also, the OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY is going to get crushed. They always do when they play USC, right?

    ReplyDelete