Sunday, September 28, 2008

construda update

Construda is, well, sometimes a little quirky.

In week 2, I put up 92 and lose a heartbreaker to Burnsy on Monday night by 3.

Last week I put up a solid 80, including 20 from Addai and 20 from Forte, and lose by 12 because Big Ben puts up a -1 when I needed 11.

This week my opponent has Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, Michael Turner and Randy Moss. And he puts up 48. I've got only 68 with Big Ben to play, and I get the win.

Honestly, I feel like I should be 3-1, because I thought I was going to win the first three weeks, and thought I deserved to lose today. Oh well.

Elsewhere in the West:
Rishi's Autopicks beat Kirat's Autopicks: 112-90, with a defense to spare. Led by LJ's 29, Rishi prevailed over the best performance Kirat will get out of Jason Campbell and Edge James all year.

Burnsy lost to Matt. It wasn't close because Marion Barber forgot to show up, but it didn't help that Burnsy started a bye week (and suspended) Plax Burress. Nice to know he's paying attention.

And Mark helped me take care of business by knocking off Showtime, with big performances all around.

So that means everyone else in my division lost a game, and I won:
Kirat 2-2
Niraj 2-2
Dave 2-2
Showtime 1-3

Mark moves to 2-2, Matt is 3-1, and Rishi is 1-3.

For the record, 4 people in our league started inactive players. Burnsy, Kirat, Chargersman, and bucksfan, with 3 inactives. It's sad to see Aaron Rodgers on the bench with Matt Hasslebeck starting during a bye week. It's just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment