Sunday, October 11, 2009

fantasy confessions

Chocolate tastes sweeter. The air feels fresher. Water is more wet.

The world is a better place tonight. Sweaty Bratwursts are 1-4.

- - -

Illinois is 0-4 against 1-A teams.
Kansas City is 0-5 and broke my fucking heart after an incredible drive that ended with a 4th and 7 TD catch by D-Bowe in traffic with 20 seconds left, only to lose in overtime (after starting a posesssion at the 50 in OT). And yet they're still only 1 game back in the Burger Standings.

But yeah, my 2 football teams are 0-9. And my fantasy team sucks too. But not tonight.

- - -

I love Andre Johnson. Watch these clips and see what he did for me. That last play put him over 100 yards.

2 for yardage, 2 for milestone, 6 for TD and .5 for the catch. 10.5 on that play and I win by 6. He is the #1 draft pick in my heart. I would totally go gay for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment