Thursday, October 22, 2009

I had a dream

I'm no Dr. King, and I'm no psychic medium.

But I had a dream last night. I was sitting in a restaurant and I looked up and saw a football play on a TV. The play was a touchdown. The teams playing were the Chiefs and Chargers. The Chiefs were in red.

[At the time, I didn't know when this was. When I woke up, I realized that this week's upcoming game is the Chiefs vs Chargers. And the Chiefs are at home, meaning they are in red. To clarify, yestereday--before the dream--I did know the Chargers were the next game, but I didn't know if it was home or away.]

So was this a premonition? Probably not. But here's what I saw:

The score was definitely 0-0 when I saw the touchdown happen. I think it was the 2nd quarter, about 5:25 remaining. The Chiefs were in red and scored, moving left to right on the TV.

When I looked up I saw a Chief carrying the ball across the goal line. But there weren't any Chargers in the picture. It looked like either a defensive return for touchdown or possibly a catch and run. I think it was #24. I just looked it up. That's Brandon Flowers, our #1 CB. Which would support the theory that it was a pick six.

- - -

So there you have it. If anything close to that comes true, it would be amazing. But I'm not holding out much hope. The restaurant I was in was a Buffalo Wild Wings with Missy, Sakina and some other girls that I didn't know. I was playing around with an iPhone that I just had gotten in the dream (don't have one in real life) and I had just passed through a Chinese museum, looking at some translation tool called Twang Lisa.

My dreams don't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment