Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The War Across the Shore

A two-week, back-to-back, cumulative fantasy showdown between Mark and Niraj. My role, purchasing the stakes.

Here are the best three options I've come up with.

The winner gets to smack the loser in the face with...

a) a cooked, room-temperature bratwurst (or sausage variety of the winner's choice, ie: polish, italian, etc.)
b) a Chipotle burrito
c) an ethnic showdown--if Mark is the winner, he smacks burnsy with a Schwarma. if Niraj wins, he smacks Mark with a samosa.

Optional variant: every 10 points of victory margin is an added swing. eg, Niraj wins by 33 so he gets a total of 4 swings (1 for victory, 3 for points).

Let's get this decided by Saturday...put it on the board!

6 comments:

  1. The ethnic one is funny, but may be difficult to actually do since Mark doesn't usually have a lot of time on visits and we can't just go down the street to get that stuff. Of the 3 I'd go Chipotle burrito, though maybe it'd be better to have tacos with extra sour cream, kind of like a pie in the face. Plus there's 3 in an order.

    And I vote yes on the variant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In defense of the ethnic one, just down the street from me in downtown Oak Park is Jerusalem Cafe and Klay Oven.

    I think the burrito is a strong choice though. I like it better than tacos as it has sufficient heft. But tacos with sour cream, that's a choice of a man who's confident in winning. Bold statement.

    I look forward to hearing Mark chime in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BURRITOS

    VARIANT

    PUT IT ON THE BOARD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burritos it is! I hope someone wins by 50!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope the burrito holds up when I'm hitting Mark for the 6th time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am intrigued

    ReplyDelete