Thursday, October 22, 2009

fantasy preview: week 7

Last week Illini went 4-1 against Naperville. Only Savan lost to Swag.

Interestingly, if you would have relied on the projected point spreads, you would have been 3-2.
If you would have picked based on history, you would have gone 4-1.

Since it proved to be valuable, plus it's fun, here's a look at this week's matchups, analyzing how the teams have fared head-to-head each week.

In the Brats vs Swag history, 5 of the 6 have been close. Interestingly, in the stretch that I went 0-4, I would have won 3 games against Swag. In the last 2 games, where I've been 2-0, I would have lost both games.

3-3 Swag-Dave
4-2 Mark over Doyle (Mark would have won first four, Doyle the last two)
5-1 Niraj over Boss
4-2 Savan over Harlan
4-2 Kirat over Matt

Based on this week's matchups, Illini would have been 20-10 vs Naperville through 6 weeks. Last week I showed they were 16-9, and we went 4-1 in week 6. So after 2 weeks of calculation there is less variance in the numbers than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment