Tuesday, December 08, 2009

aaaaaaaah, tiebreakers


Can't believe I finished 1 game behind first place in the standings!
Can't believe I finished 1 game behind first place and didn't make the playoffs.

Started 0-4. Finished 7-2.

And I still don't think that might team was that good over the last 9 weeks. Which is why I'm not upset about this. But geez, who knew that I would finish with a playoff worthy record? If you look at the team that lost to Stevo in week 9, that team was terrible...and then I won the next 4 division games. Technically I finished 6th in the 10-team league, which isn't that good. But was so close to getting tied with the best record. Strange league. Also, for the second straight year, Mark has dominated the points. Geez. Start testing this guy. Steroids.

- - -

Also, how about those total points in Me vs. Mark, including our bench this week? We blew up! 449.5 between our rosters. For comparison, our rosters put up 350 in week 1, and Kirat/Niraj put up 315 this week.

2 comments:

  1. weird league indeed. i thought there would be more of a difference between best/worst records. also, it felt like a really short season. i still feel like i have the best team in the league and feel confident heading into the playoffs, but you never know.

    six weeks ago i looked at savan's team and thought he was really solid, especially at RB, but then benson got hurt and slaton fell off the map.

    i feel like burnsy is vulnerable whenever green bay has a bad game. lets hope it's this week as the war across the shore takes it into playoff mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think they're going to have a bad game against the Bears? Really? Also, it was kind of funny that Green Bay has been the only one that managed to shut down Ray Rice...my roster was battling itself :)

    The up-and-down has been really wild this season, and I think partly explains why the records are so close. I mean, I lost to Matt (!) just a few weeks ago, and then I beat Kirat this week despite having an inactive player. Very strange. And a lot of luck.

    ReplyDelete