Tuesday, December 15, 2009

grading my grading of the draft

Before the season started, I made some predictions:

Projected Illini Standings:

Dave
Mark
Kirat
Niraj
Savan

Actual Illini Standings:
Mark 8-5
Niraj 8-5
Kirat 7-6
Dave 7-6
Savan 5-8

I knew Mark would be good and Savan not so much. And I correctly predicted that Kirat is middle of the pack. I overestimated myself and underestimated Niraj. But could you blame me?

- - -

Projected Naperville Standings:
Boss
Bloopy
Swag
Harlan
Doyle

Actual Naperville Standings:
Doyle 8-5
Boss 7-6
Swag 6-7
Bloopy 5-8
Harlan 4-9

Similar story. I knew Boss would be good, and that Swag was middle of the road. The one I really missed was that I didn't like Team Doyle. I wasn't convinced that Warner would last the whole season, and I didn't realize Reggie Wayne was that elite.

If you go back and look at my comments, some of them are funny, some are right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment