Tuesday, December 15, 2009

on tags

I wish I had been using tags from the very beginning. Not sure if any of my readers ever click them, but they are a tremendously useful tool.

They complete list is always on the left nav bar, under the archive, sorted by usage. Fantasy 09 is closing in all the all time ranks.

Some other tags to go through: bcs, novel, and Middle East, where I just rewatched mark's sandwich clip and found a comment on youtube:

"This looks GREAT!!! Didn't recognize some of the ingredients though. By far most interesting response I've seen."

Of course there's also the popular photography, photoshop, and Chiefs and Illini posts. Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Good call...I was recently rethinking things like story URLs and page descriptions (used by Google) for symbii...tags would be a good addition too!

    I do have topics, but they're like a poor man's version of tags :)

    ReplyDelete