Wednesday, March 14, 2012

AD Bracket: Elite 8

Let's get to it...



All the number one seeds took care of business against more bit parts.

The Doctor was no match for George.

God, I love the Surrogate.

Would you believe, I actually had Gene Parmesan upsetting Buster? But after reconsidering, and Mark's strong vote of confidence, I reluctantly let go of my Gene love. Gene!

But enough about last round...

I'm way more excited about the upcoming matchups.

Michael Bluth vs George Bluth, son vs father

And Buster vs George Michael, the two people that had to wear the frontispiece.

Will the Surrogate continue his cinderalla run?

Can Carl Weather get his stew on against GOB?

2 comments:

  1. Given the current standings, I feel like it's pretty much a no-brainer:

    George
    Tobias
    GOB
    Buster

    Just seems like the other roles are too small and/or not nearly as funny as this group. However, based on these picks, for the next round I'd rather break the whole format (blasphemy!) and have it be George vs. Tobias vs. Buster with GOB automatically playing the winner. I mean, it's GOB.....come on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world did you have Gene Parmesan upsetting Buster? Maybe I should rewatch some episodes, but I don't remember the surrogate being THAT great.

    My winners:

    Michael
    Tobias

    GOB
    Buster

    ReplyDelete