Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet (16) Thoughts

This year I did Calcutta, our bracket for fun, and a work bracket pool, with over $100 on the line. That was the one I most wanted to win. I'm currently 16th out of 19th. Even if Baylor goes to the Final Four, I think I would still lose by 10 points to another guy who has UNC winning it all.

- - -

How about Adam? Over 6 million brackets were made and he's in the top 200. Good enough for the 100.0 percentile. Too bad he's about to plummet. Heck of a run.


- - -

Someone was talking about joining our work pool this week, and everyone was like, ha, you missed the first two rounds. But it got me thinking?

How would your scores compare? In our pool, they'd be missing out on 340 to 530 of earned points. But you'd have 1280 possible remaining. With two rounds of hindsight, could you do better? For the sake of this challenge, I'll compare my score from the sweet 16 on, to my original bracket.

Kentucky over Baylor
Michigan St over Florida
Ohio St over Wisconsin
Kansas over UNC

Kentucky over Kansas

1 comment:

  1. you did pretty well here. 3 final four teams and the whole championship game correct.

    ReplyDelete