Friday, March 16, 2012

AD Bracket: Final 4

You guys broke me.


My original final four not only included Gene Parmesan but...The Surrogate. 

I know the Surrogate was only in a few episodes, but he always cracked me up. And I love Tobias as much as any Analrapist, but I feel like the Surrogate had a better PER. 

But you guys. You love chalk so much. If you had it your way, Buster would be a 1-seed, and you'd have all four 1-seeds in the final four. 

So I'm going to give The Surrogate his one shining moment: 


Michael: Oh, yeah, that’s my father. That’s why we had the meeting here— so that he couldn’t interfere.
Larry: Interfere? I ought to pull down your pants and spank your ass raw.
Michael: I’m sorry. Have we met?
Bob Loblaw: Oh, yes, this Larry Mittleman. He’s your father’s surrogate.
Michael: Surrogate?
Larry: That’s right, you dumb bleep.

Lucille: Well we figured you know best, and who are we to interfere, and you love this girl, and the rest will just be little happy surprises along the way. Like you said.
Larry: Yeah, with the exception of the retard thing.
George, Sr.: Oh, God.
Larry: Tell me you didn’t just say that.

George, Sr.: So I’ve hired this guy to be my eyes and ears.
Michael: You know, Dad, this guy costs us a fortune.
Larry: He’s worth every penny.
George, Sr.: Hey, I didn’t say that.

G.O.B.: What do you think, Dad? A whole... tiny town?
Larry: Another brilliant idea, Einstein.
G.O.B.: Really? You’d like to build it with me?
George, Sr.: Larry really never knows how to sell the sarcasm.

George, Sr.: So you’re saying shred the evidence?
Bob Loblaw: That’s a felony. And I certainly couldn’t endorse anything like that.
George, Sr.: Got ya. Wink.
Larry: Wink. Did you say “wink” or did you wink?
Michael: He said that, too, Dad.

- - -

In other news, Michael finally proved his worth to his Dad.
GOB had the easiest road to the Final Four since UNC.
And Buster, well once you get that guy going, it's hard to stop him.

- - -

So now we've got the weekend to think about this.

We've got Michael vs Tobias. Dead wife vs dead marriage. Cornballer vs cornholer.

And we've got GOB vs Buster. A true hermano vs hermano fight. Or boyfight, if you will.

1 comment:

  1. I've got Buster taking down GOB. Sure, GOB is great and has a lot of repeatable lines, but I love Buster's quiet, low-key humor.

    I was never that big of a Michael fan, so Tobias takes him down easily, something an analrapist would be good at.

    ReplyDelete