Friday, January 03, 2014

The Top Ten of 2013

A lot of good posts this year. So much that there's 7 honorable mentions.

Honorable Mentions

Mark Fever - Food / Mark Fever - Beer

Texas BBQ Roadtrip (imaginary)

Pie for Breakfast released

Illinois: National Championships?

Odds of Winning a Championship

Thanksgiving Sandwiches

Worst to First / Best Record in NFL

Too Real





10. Avalanche 6, Predators 5
Made the list because of the screenshots where you can see me holding my nachos.

9. PIES, ranked
I stand by this list.

8. Autopilot Sales
My writing "career" is hilarious.

7. My Original Restaurant Concept Menu
This took a considerable amount of time. Worth it.

6. The Wife's Draft Analysis
The Chiefs are hilarious.

5. How much is home field worth in the NFL?
Answered a question I had thought about for a while. I love these kind of posts that you can't find anywhere else.

4. The Blade Warriors saga
You seriously won't find a post like this anywhere else.

3. Photos from San Francisco
Good photos from a good trip.

2. 30
Thirty things I thought when I turned thirty.


...and what was the best blog post that I published in 2013?
Number One

No comments:

Post a Comment