Sunday, January 01, 2017

The Top Ten of 2016

2014 was personally challenging as it seemed like my individual world came crashing down.
In 2016, it felt like the rest of the world was trying to do the same.

And then just when it seemed like I knew what to expect out of life, an opportunity came along and I took it. Now everything is different. And I can only hope that it will all work out. But I don't really know. Such is the joy of life. So it goes.

Honorable Mentions

GIF from The Switchboard

Brexit Joke

Chili Cheese Dog GIF






10. New Music: Big If True
For the first time in forever, I made music.

9. Rocket League Highlights
I played a lot of Rocket League, including online for the first time.

8. I Fixed The Summer Olympics
Still waiting on that check from the IOC.

7. My First Red Rocks Concert
After living in Colorado for 5 years, finally saw a show at Red Rocks. Just in time.

6. How I Predicted Best Picture
Last year the Super Bowl, this year the Oscars. My predictive power knows no bounds.

5. SF Recap
I returned to San Francisco and even escaped a room with 13 seconds left!

4. 22 Years In The Making / Mile High Magic / Arctic Arrowhead
Holy crap. The Chiefs won a playoff game. And then beat the Broncos in one of the craziest/best games ever. And then I was there for an incredible primetime win over the Raiders on a freezing night as a resident. Holy crap.

3. My First New Car
After a long wait, I got a new car—a car I wanted and was excited to drive.

2. An Email That Changed My Life
Reflecting back on how I got to Colorado and changed my career trajectory.

and the only blog post that really matters...Number One

No comments:

Post a Comment