Monday, October 05, 2020

2020 Census: Favorite TV Shows

TV is hard to approach. So many different genres. Plus, some series you might only watch once, some you might watch over and over, and some like Arrested Development, I watched too much to the point where I haven't been in the mood to watch it in ten years or something. 

I guess I should start writing down shows I like and see where that gets me. 


Community
Arrested Development
Broad City
The Good Place
The Office
Seinfeld
30 Rock
Silicon Valley
Always Sunny
Veep
New Girl
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
American Vandal
Master of None
Russian Doll

Sherlock
The Wire
Breaking Bad
The West Wing

Survivor


Okay, so that's lots of shows. I bolded the ones that speak to me personally on another level.

Shows I'm Not Interested in: Game of Thrones, Schitt's Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment