Saturday, October 03, 2020

BoardGameArena

For a while I've enjoyed playing digital versions of tabletop games, because I haven't had the friends/group to play games with in person. Another nice thing about digital versions is how much faster they can go. I can play a game of Catan in under 15 minutes. I like playing against AI because of how quick their turns go as well. 

I recently just stumbled across BoardGameArena.com which offers digital versions AND lets you play against live players around the world. 

Here are the results of the first 3-round Lost Cities game I've ever played, and also the best I've ever done. (240-125). 


I bought premium for a year (it was only 24 dollars) which means that anyone reading this can play any game with me for free. So if you're reading this and want to play a game, just give me a holler. 

Here was my first game of Kingdomino on the site:


No comments:

Post a Comment