Tuesday, October 06, 2020

2020 Census: Favorite Video Games

 With most of the categories, it's interesting to see how things evolve over time. Do the same music, movies and books that I liked in 2010 still appeal to me in 2020, that kind of thing. But video games are different. 

My favorite video games from older systems aren't going to change.

At the moment, the only consoles I play are PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Aside from that, I'll play the occasional PC game, but that's <1% of my video game time. 

So my favorite games from NES all the way though PS3 aren't going to change. The only thing I can do is list my favorite games that I've played since 2010. 


Favorite Video Games this Decade

Hitman 1 + 2 (PS4)

Rocket League (PS4)

Far Cry 4 (PS4)

Just Cause 3 (PS4)

Firewatch (PS4)


Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)

Portal 2 (PS3)


Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch)



2010 version

No comments:

Post a Comment