Tuesday, June 03, 2014

$15 NBA Dream Team



First Team: Isiah, Jordan, Durant, Duncan, Shaq

Second Team: Stockton, Jordan, Bird, Duncan, Hakeem

Third Team: Magic, Jordan, Pippen, Duncan, Hakeem

What do you think is the best team? What's your team?

- - -

I feel like Jordan is worth the value in all scenarios. Then you can look at the pairs in the frontcourt and backcourt.

Isiah & Durant: $5
Stockton & Bird: $6
Magic & Pippen: $6

Can't go too wrong with any of them.

If you only have $4 for PF and C, here are your options:

Duncan & Hakeem
Shaq & Dirk
Garnett & Wilt

To me, Duncan is a significant upgrade from Dirk or Garnett. But Shaq is my favorite center. You could talk me into either Duncan/Hakeem or Shaq & Dirk.

1 comment:

  1. Have to start with Jordan. I'll take Bird, Duncan, Olajuwon, and Stockton.

    Without looking at your teams first, it looks like I came up with your second team. Magic and Pippen would be great, too.

    ReplyDelete