Friday, June 20, 2014

Decision, part two

Even though I often get confused for him, I am not LeBron James. But if I were LeBron, I would not go to the Western Conference. The Clippers may be an attractive team/destination, but I'm trying to win titles and that means staying in the East.

But at this point, with no 3 or 4 peat on the table, does another title in Miami mean that much? And seriously Wade and Bosh made a big 3 in 2010, but they're not set up well for the future.

So what other teams are in the East that could make sense? Brooklyn and New York are great destinations, but their teams are kind of a mess.

If I were LeBron, I'd really consider trying to assemble a roster in Cleveland. Winning a title there would be the biggest and best achievement. They've got Kyrie Irving and the #1 pick that could turn into Kevin Love or Wiggins. And if you're LeBron, couldn't you arrange for some other free agents to meet you in Cleveland? Trade the pick for Love and add Melo as a free agent? Plus Irving and LeBron? I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment