Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Week 6

Week 0: 200
Week 1: 195.5
Week 2: 194
Week 3: 191
Week 4: 190
Week 5: 189
Week 6: 186

This number might be deceptive. On Monday I was 187.5. Tuesday I was 188. So this was a two-pound drop in a day, that just happened to be my weigh-in day. Tomorrow I could see 187 or 188 and not be too surprised. 

Yesterday we had a salsa taste test contest at work. (I made a salsa. It was not too bad but not as good as some others.) The way it worked out was that I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry, which may have been the first time in history. I'm not sure why I wasn't hungry. I did eat a lot of salsa/chips but it was my lunch and dinner. 

And then last night I did another soccer workout. The morning after I do a soccer workout, for two consecutive weeks, I feel incredibly lighter. Sure enough the scale reflected that today. (Last week the scale didn't show any weight loss from the workout for a couple days, and who knows if that was related.)

Feeling good. 180 is my wedding/college weight, so that's always a nice milestone. Maybe this time I can actually cross it and stay on the other side for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment