Monday, September 19, 2011

2011 Part Two: my fantasy season rides on nicks getting six tonight

Since the Chiefs season is unwatchable, there's even more pressure on my fantasy team. Last week only 3 (out of 11 possible) teams were better than me. I lost.

Tonight, I trail the defending champ by 5.5 and I've got Hakeem Nicks with a swollen knee.

I was sure that I was going to have the lead already. But Vick committed three turnovers and then left the game in the 3rd quarter.

Meanwhile, Matt Ryan throws for less than 200 yards, but somehow got four freaking touchdowns.

So I need 6 points. I could have easily started Pierre Thomas over Nicks. Thomas scored 6 yesterday.

Anyways, starting the season 0-2 with two divisional losses would be a killer. Especially when I've had good performances (law of averages). So come on Nicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment