Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Figuring out the NFC

I'll admit right up front I care a lot more about the AFC (obvious Chiefs bias) and therefore probably know a lot more about the AFC. But let's take a crack at the NFC anyways. 



49ers, Giants, Bears you're done. That leaves 13 teams separated by only 1 game. Damn.

I'll go ahead and eliminate the Cardinals, just don't trust them.

The teams I do trust? Falcons and Packers. Panthers with an impressive win in Foxboro.

So if I count those three in, that leaves 9 teams fighting for 3 spots.

Eagles, Lions, Rams, Bucs, Vikings, Cowboys, Washington, Saints, Seahawks.

Let's give the Seahawks the benefit of the doubt because of past history and cross off the Vikings because of injuries.

Washington looked like a really good team last night. I know they're 2-2 but I think they make it.

6 teams for the last spot.

Eagles, Lions, Rams, Bucs, Cowboys, Saints.

Oof, that's really tough. Any of those teams could make it. Lots of decent to strong teams out there with only a few stinkers. I'll say the Cowboys but don't feel great about it.

1 Falcons
2 Packers
3 Seahawks
4 Washington
5 Panthers
6 Cowboys

No comments:

Post a Comment