Friday, October 05, 2007

Chiefs vs Jaguars: Me Edition

Just a reminder that we're going to be here on Sunday at noon:


Section 122, Row 10:(click to see giant size)

I'm a little surprised that Jacksonville is getting so much love. Not only are they favored, but both Mike AND Mike picked the Jags +2. Peter King and the ESPN braintrust all like the Jags.

Hmmm...am I the only one that realizes the Chiefs are really good at home? They have the best home record dating back to 1990 (103-34). Whatever, maybe I'm just biased.

But keep an eye on the score for me, knowing that I'll be rocking the D-Bowe jersey in that sea of red.

Update: About 2/3 of the way through this podcast, the 2 guys end up picking the Chiefs to win, and then this happens:

Guy 1: Can you believe that? The Chiefs could be 3-2. That's ridiculous.
Guy2: (Incredulously) Wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment