Friday, October 26, 2007

Hoagie Central's Giant Fucking Lock of the Week: Week 8


I hope you've been betting your kid's college tuition on my locks. Your kid just went from Western Illinois to Illinois State. Next stop: Illinois!

This Week's GFLW: Colts -6.5

This is my first time going with the Colts and sure, they could blow it on the road, but I don't think so.

Previous GFLW's (6-1)
Week 1: Steelers at -4.5 = Win by 27

Week 2: Bengals at -7 = Lose by 6
Week 3: Chiefs at -2.5 = Win by 3
Week 4: Patriots at -7 = Win by 21
Week 5: Patriots at -16.5 = Win by 17
Week 6: Patriots at -6 = Win by 21
Week 7: Seahawks at -8 = Win by 27

1 comment:

  1. I was just taking a look at your GFLWs and noticed that you always have taken the favorite in the game. I'm not arguing with your picks or calling it cheap or anything, just making an observation. You are 7-1

    ReplyDelete