Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 7 Picks: Riding the Wave

Before I continue making my hot streak picks...I'm going to go out on a limb and pick:

Going for it on 4th and shlong +13 over The Kid-Iron (in fact, I'm predicting the outright upset)

By the way these games seem a lot tougher to call than last week. Hmmm...

Redskins -9 over Cardinals
Saints -8 over Falcons
Bills +3 over Ravens
Vikings +9.5 over Cowboys
Giants -9 over 49ers
Bucs +2 over Lions
Texans +1 over Titans
Chiefs +3 over Raiders
Pats -16.5 over Fins
Bengals -6 over Jets
Bears +5 over Eagles
Seahawks -8 over Rams
Steelers -3.5 over Broncos
Colts -3 over Jags

(I originally liked the Ravens, but switched because I didn't want to take that many favorites.)

3 comments:

  1. TOM here, ready to make my picks. Here they are, bet accordingly.

    Cardinals
    Saints
    Bills
    Vikings
    9ers
    Bucs
    Titans
    Raiders
    Pats
    Jets
    Bears
    Rams
    Broncos
    Jags

    ReplyDelete
  2. game on fym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i forgot to make picks for home team. blah.

    ReplyDelete