Thursday, October 04, 2007

Week 5 Picks

Saints -3 over Panthers

Seriously, the Saints aren't that bad. They're at home, they're coming off a bye, they've gotta find a way to beat Carr-olina.

Chiefs +2 over Jags

So they 0-2 Chiefs were 3-point favorites against at home against the Vikings. Now they're 2-2, and they're at home, and they're underdogs to the Jags? They did beat Denver, but their other win was against Atlanta...

Redskins -3.5 over Lions

They're begging me to take the Lions. Last time that happened they lost by 100. I'm not falling for it again.

Titans -8 over Falcons

The Titans are for real. 8 is a lot, but I think they win big.

Texans -5 over Dolphins

The Texans bounce back at home. The Dolphins can't win at home, so why will they win on the road?

Steelers -6 over Seahawks

I knew the Steelers weren't the elite team that everyone thought they were after week 3, because they hadn't beaten anybody good. But too much home field.

Patriots -16.5 over Browns

I don't like picking this many favorites, but I would pick the Pats plus 26 right now.

Rams +3 over Cardinals

I might be smoking crack, but I think the Cardinals are a letdown after last week's win. I wish I was getting like 8 points though.

Giants -3 over Jets

The Giants are hot. They'll probably lose because that's how mixed-up the league is, but I'm still taking them.

Bucs +10 over Colts

With Addai questionable, I'm not going to pay the Colt tax.

Chargers +1 over Broncos

The Chargers have been embarrassed. I think LT gets 80 carries for 400 and they win as an underdog for the first time in a while.

Ravens -3 over 49ers

I started typing how bad the Ravens are, and then I remembered the Niners are starting Trent Dilfer.

Packers -3 over Bears

3 points? Really? Not like 20?

Cowboys -10 over Bills

This is MNF and Dallas will not let up. This is over by the 2nd quarter.

1 comment:

  1. 'Aints
    Chiefs (Does it jinx them if I pick the Chiefs?)
    Lions (What a homer)
    Titans
    Texans
    Seahawks
    Patriots
    Cardinals
    Jets
    Colts
    Chargers
    49ers
    Packers
    Cowboys

    ReplyDelete