Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Top Ten of 2008

2008 came and went with 222 posts. Considering there are 260 weekdays, then factoring in holidays, vacations, carry the one, and it's about a post every work day. But alas, some are better than others. Here was the best 4.50% of Hoagie Central in 2008.

Oh yeah, and I redirected the top tens from previous years, so you can click on the "best of" tag and see all the best posts ever on this site.

Honorable Mention:

Mark's Offensive Pictures from Tel Aviv

I'm throwing Mark a bone here. It was his only post in 2008. Maybe next year he'll crack the top ten.


Top Ten of 2008

10. XLII Ultimate Multi-Meat Crockpot

Gotta love hi-res meat pictures.

9. Paying Off a Wager

I'm a man of my word.

8. Beach Volleyball

This was fun, and a funny post.

7. Rose Bowl Recap

From New Year's day to almost New Year's Eve...

6. How To Cook A Steak on a George Foreman

Gotta love hi-res meat pictures.

5. Music

A look back at why we like what we like.

4. Muck Fichigan

Although Illinois had a disappointing year, this made up for it.

3. Da Colbert Code Bracketology: Part One and Part Two

These still crack me up. Also notable as they were part of my London series that was futureblogged.

2. Memphis Recaps: Part One and Part Two

An amazing trip with lots of pictures to bring back the sights and sounds and smells.

1. Hoagie Central's Political Coverage

2008 was a special year and I did my best to capture what I was feeling and thinking throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment