Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Top Ten of 2009

312 posts for 260 weekdays. Someone must have been putting in some overtime. Anyways, here's a trip down memory lane of the best I had to offer in 2009:

Honorable Mentions:

Route 26 to Portland Videos

NFL Interconference Rivalries
I felt like this was a solid idea that got lost in the shuffle.

Tweet of the Year

A $19 Burger

Chiefs Beat Steelers



10. Sonic's Jr. Candy Sundae Is Deceiving

What made this so funny was getting all the anonymous comments from people googling sonic's jr. candy sundae.

9. An Asinine Dream

I had completely forgotten about this. Absolutley bat-shit insane.

8. Supersonic ESPY Voting


I love making and watching this videos.

7. Beach Volleyball Championship

Team USA vs. the Soviets.

6. Autopilot's Release

Not a great post, but symbolic of my self-publishing my first novel.

5. Three Sandwich Posts

Mmm...sandwiches.

4. Da Colbert Code 2009

These crack me up, and they're fun to future-blog while we're in Europe.

3. How To Series
The ribs post alone could have made it up here, but combined with roasting a chicken and homemade pizza? Wow.

2. Softball Tournament Championship
What an amazing day. Best athletic achievement of my life.

1. I love this. Can't get enough. Quoting and imitating to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment