Monday, March 02, 2009

Travel Update

Today I woke up in Roma. I'm sure we had pizza last night. Umm...I don't know what else to say. Hopefully the weather is nice and it's not too crowded. Stay tuned for actual content.

UPDATE as of 15'30. So we didn't have pizza last night. But I did get a salami sandwich for lunch today.

We got to Rome at about 8pm last night and was dead tired. But the hotel did have free internet so I checked my email and right before I signed off, I logged on to arrowheadpride.com. And there I saw 10 posts about Matt Cassell. I saw the Vrabel trade before we left Chicago and was happy with getting him, but never expected to land Cassell.

I always wanted him this offseason but never really thought it was possible. I'm not 100 percent certain that Cassell is a franchise quarterback but for a 2nd round pick I think it's a great move and I'm excited for 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment