Wednesday, November 22, 2023

40 Reasons Why Dave is one of my Best Friends

 


1. He enables my gambling addiction
2. Best commissioner
3. Created Calcutta
4. Co-founder of the Eliminator fantasy football league
5. Co-founder of the Ironman fantasy football league
6. Occasionally funny
7. Creative
8. Replies to Whatsapp messages
9. March Madness Calcutta
10. March Madness bracket challenge
11. Hockey playoff Calcutta
12. Stopped doing NBA Calcutta
13. Incredible Michael Ian Black Cameo
14. Great host in Chicago
15. Great host in Denver
16. Great host in Kansas City
17. Uhhhh, this is starting to get hard
18. Even a great host when visiting St. Louis
19. Forgot that he beat me 18-0 in disc golf
20. Was happy for me when I won NFL Calcutta
21. Creates content on Hoagie Central
22. Also creates entertaining content on Hoagie Central
23. I can brag that my friend was #1 on Medium
24. Writes books
25. Keeps things spicy with new looks
26. Codenames
27. Euchre
28. Poker
29. Touch football
30. Ultimate Frisbee
31. Married a good friend of mine… twice!
32. Gives me space to criticize his parenting by not raising Chiefs fans
33. Canceled the burger bet
34. Shuffleboard
35. Tsuro gang warfare
36. Podcasts and YouTube shorts
37. Finally starting to acknowledge my highly refined sense of humor
38. Humors me with my advertising skills
39. Pays his debts quickly
40. Still alive!

1 comment: