Monday, November 06, 2023

Red Robin Trivia Champion

At Red Robin, they have a little screen at every table so people can play games while they're waiting for their food. We only go to Red Robin once a year, but I like the trivia game. It's set up so you play against every one playing trivia in every Red Robin across the country. You get points for being correct but also being fast. It counts down from 1000 points instantly. Even if you know the answer for certain about the fastest you can put it in is 920.

The first thing you do is pick a username by picking from their pool of adjectives and nouns. I was Dorky Bear. 

The first game I played, I was in 1st place through 9 questions, got the 10th question correct, but was too slow. I missed 1st place by 90 points. 


I had time for one more game. Once again I was in contention at the end. The last question was crazy hard. I had no idea. I guessed. Nailed it.




So now I can add this to my resume:

Chess.com Legend

2006 Time Person of the Year

Red Robin Trivia Champion

1 comment:

  1. Interesting how nobody else showed up on both leaderboards, and how much wider the point spread generally was on the second game.

    ReplyDelete