Wednesday, August 08, 2007

blackhawks non sequitur

So I get a voicemail from the "Chicago Blackhawks Front Office" and I was all excited. The Front Office? Did I win something? Do they need me for a focus group? Clearly this was a phone call from Management...

And then I returned the call and found it they were just trying to sell me tickets:

Front Office: "I noticed that you went to a game in 05 and a game in 06, so is that something that you would like to continue in the future?"
Me: Not really.

Thanks for wasting 2 of my daytime peak cell phone minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really pretty odd. How are they tracking your purchases...did you buy the tickets online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hon. i'm sure we can make up for those 2 minutes somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on taters, it's the principle of the matter

    ReplyDelete