Friday, August 17, 2007

new nfl.com with awesome videos

So I can't embed them, but the new nfl.com has a great video player with free highlights for basically every recent game it looks like. Here's a sampling, including providing visual evidence to games that I've blogged about in the past. I could watch great football clips all day.

Here's a great clip of the Chiefs beating the Chargers as time expires, which I forgot all about.

Here's the game from 2005 that I called the greatest game ever played.

Here's LT's 44 point fantasy explosion that helped me win that week's draft league matchup by 6 points, as I noted here.

Here's the video from last year's game (Grossman's 6 turnover, 0 touchdown game) that I dubbed the most bizarre game I've ever seen.

Here's the Chiefs's season opener in 2005, featuring a deadly combination of Priest and LJ. The Jets fumbled 8 times that game--it also has a great shot of then Jets coach Herm Edwards looking confused. This was the first game I watched in Chicago.

Here's the Chiefs' 2004 opener vs the Broncos, featuring the famous left hand interception by Jake Plummer from his goal line.

Thankfully, they don't have video evidence of the 2003 beatdown courtesy of Mr. Portis. The Chiefs entered the game 11-1...and gave up 218 yards and 5 rushing touchdowns to a guy with a championship belt.

So it looks like they have videos for all the 06 and 05 games, plus some from 04. If you find any good ones, leave em in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment