Friday, August 24, 2007

Hoagie Middle East Fantasy Tips

With NFL fantasy drafts coming up, I want to share with you my list of sleepers.

1. Joey Harrington - Sure he wasn't so good in Detroit of Miami, but he had terrible teams around him. Remember, he's good enough to be drafted #3 overall in real life. Probably a mid- to late-third round pick in fantasy.

2. Devin Hester - We saw what he did last near while only returning kicks. Think about what he can do when he catches the ball mid-stride.

3. Lions DST - With everybody thinking they're terrible, they can't finish below your expectations.

Now that you have my sleepers, here are some of my overrated players.

1. LaDainian Tomlinson - Nobody has repeated as the top fantasy player since Marshall Faulk. If I had the #1 pick, I'd take an up-and-comer like Steven Jackson. Odds are against Tomlinson repeating.

2. Peyton Manning - I wouldn't take him until the 3rd round. Super Bowl hangover. He lost his left tackle, running back, 3rd receiver, and he and Marvin Harrison are a year older and slower.

3. Terrell Owens - Remember year 2 in Philadelphia? This is year 2 in Dallas.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot about Michael Vick. BIG TIME sleeper this year.

    ReplyDelete