Thursday, August 30, 2007

Softball 2007: Regular Season Wrap/Playoff Preview

I was on vacation for Game 8, and had to work late missing Game 9. Our team lost both, dropping our regular season record to 3-6.

Here are my regular season stats, including the mid-season tournament:

Batting Stats on the Season:
13/25: 10 singles, 3 doubles, 8 runs scored, 4 walks, 4 rbi, 1 strike out.
Average: .520
Slugging: .640
OBP: .586

Pitching Stats on the Season:
51 innings pitched
62 runs
10 K
2 BB

ERA: 8.51
Record: 5-4


I think we ended up finishing 6th, so tonight the playoffs begin, facing off against the 3-seed, the two-time defending champs. They beat us in Game 2, and whooped us in Game 8, but I didn't get to play in much of our first meeting and I missed the second.

I'm penciled in to be the full-time pitcher and the lead off hitter. I think that we could go out there and play a great game and surprise them.

1 comment:

  1. Big game tonight. What are you shaving into the back of your head?

    ReplyDelete