Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bill Simmons: Bracket Post-mortem

I couldn't resist.

On the 3/18 B.S. Report, The Sports Guy and his friend Joe House made a bracket. This was their conversation beforehand.

Joe: "The first goal has to be to beat Obama."
Bill: "We don't just want to beat Obama. We want to beat him to the point that Secret Service has to send us threatening emails, saying don't ever do that again."
Joe: "If you're going to submit your resume to be Sports Czar, you gotta kick his butt. One that makes this a little easy--dude went chalk. He picked like two upsets in the whole tournament."
...
Bill: "I agree with you. I thought that was kind of a wuss move. I want my president to roll the dice with some chances."

So how did that turn out?

Bill Simmons 510
President Obama 1230
Dave Fymbo 1510

No comments:

Post a Comment