Tuesday, November 17, 2009

recapville

Burnsy officially lost Eliminator by picking the Broncos, who lost to the Redskins, mostly due to Orton's injury. Orton! I'm still going strong towards that ESPN prize, and I've mapped out the rest of my season picks, and surprisingly there aren't too many times that I have to pick a team I'm not sold on.

Behind 48 points on tie-breaking point differential, and now one game in the Burger Division, the Lions path to victory is doubtful. I think they've got the tougher schedule and need to outpace the Chiefs by two wins.

My Simmons-style NFL picks went 4/5, putting me up $60 this week, for a total of up $90.
Invested: $200
Currently: $290

- - -

Board and Fantasy posts to come...

1 comment:

  1. i actually thought a few weeks ago that two wins would take it for the chiefs. and then the lions lost to the rams. i would say cleveland is a must win for the lions. three wins will definitely take home the bacon.

    ReplyDelete